CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Twins

I see a lot of baby stuff but not so much for
twins
We have a set of twins in my family so here
is a cute little die cut
for those who are blessed to
either have or know some
twins

Donations greatly appreciated
Pin It!

4 comments:

FifthAvenueGirl said...

Love these little ones! You are so talented.

Chris said...

Love it. I have twins but mine are boys. But you are right no enough twin things out there.

Sharon said...

thanks for this file, my daughter lost twins a girl and boy three months ago will use this when i can scrapbook about them.

Whitney Cantrell said...

What a cute file. I have a set of twin boys and I am always looking for twin stuff. I would love to have this file with twin boys. Keep up the wonderful work.