CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can you say "NO"

So Provo Craft came out with this new Machine that I guess was all
the rave at CHA
Well MTC can and has been able to do this
you get your image on the mat haw you want it in the colors you want then print to your printer.
thin make a shadow layer  (if you want a bit of a border)
and then with cheap paper cut this shadow.
Tape the top of this to the mat so it does not move around then
lift off the design
put your printed paper under and line up the edges then press firmly in place remove the top scrap paper
hit cut and this is what you will get


Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Is there anyway you can do a step-by-step video or picture of this. I am a little confused on the cheap paper shadow and the rest after that??
TIA

Denise in WA
www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beanie, am adding this to my print and cut page. Thx.

Denise, I have a video on those end steps on my blog.

http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/print-and-cut

Unknown said...

Thanks I get it now!!