CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Friday, August 27, 2010

A little Halloween Love

I have been very busy the past few days starting a new job and gearing up for my crop and then trip
to MO right after that. I did manage two files today
.....................Enjoy
Donations greatly appreciated


Pin It!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Halloween post on Aug. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

ajandfour said...

Thank you for the cute cut!

Christina said...

I love all your cuts! They are so cute; but, I can't seem to download any of them. They say link is not valid. :(

Christina said...

I love all your cut files! They are so cute; but, I can not download any of them. When I click onto the either svg or mtc files it comes up with invalid link. :(