CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday morning tips and tricks

So have that all put together but missing a little something? How about a rubber stamp image? Not sure if it will look right or be the right size here is a handy little trick to help you deside....

Stamp it first with a solvent ink like StazOn on a piece of plastic and lay over your project in progress to check. Clear inserts or packaging that come with products are handy for this.
you can also do this and use them to lay over photos without ruining the photo........

Pin It!

1 comment:

tresbebe said...

What a great idea and so simple. Thanks for sharing, I wished I had known about this sooner!