CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Holiday Paper Bag Album

Here is a Holiday album I did.
I will probably list this on eBay
a little closer to Christmas.

Outside fornt cover


Pages 1 & 2


Page inserts 1 & 2 front


Page inserts 1 & 2 back


Page 3 & 31/2 page


Pages 3 1/2 back side & 4


Page inserts 3 & 4 front


Page inserts 3 & 4 back


Pages 5 & 5 1/2


Pages 5 1/2 & 6


Page inserts 5 & 6 front


Page inserts 5 & 6 back


Page 7 & 7 1/2


Pages 7 1/2 & 8


Page inserts 7 & 8 fronts


Page inserts 7 & 8 back


Pages 9 & 10


back of book
Thanks For Looking
Happy Holidays

Pin It!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Very nice!

Melanie said...

You did a great job Beanie - love the silhouettes and the paper you used!

rozzyb said...

fabulous Album
hugs rozzy xx

Live Love and Scrap said...

I love your paper bag books...I really do need to try one!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous

JustYolie said...

This is so lovely!! Thank you for sharing your creation! I wish I can create books like that!! :)