CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Magic

I broke out the CDS and it worked wonderful! I am not sure why but I have had a bunch of problems with it since I got my new laptop but it just started working on it's own and I am not complaining.... here is what I did with it.
using Paper Doll Dress Up
















Pin It!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute - love it!

Emily S said...

Very, very cute!!

Unknown said...

Beanie,
What did you use for the faces? Are they PeachKeen or did you do them yourself??
They are adorable!!!

beanie said...

kelly I draw them on myself....
Thank You