CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Friend


Ok well I had to make a card for this challenge as well because my friend Mel did it..... no really I saw this and figured I would try it as well I had fun making this one now who to send it to??????
Pin It!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Your funny - great card! Check our RRS group - we have a December birthday - you could send it to her!

Regina Easter said...

very very pretty...thanks for entering the contest....

Carole Beath said...

Very pretty. So glad you entered our BBTB contest.
Carole

Creative Momma said...

love the choice of paper...i love that cut too..thanks for joining us on the BBTB