CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 38 - Acrostic Poem




I know, I know - this will prompt some of you to ask about the "special coffee" that I drink - lol, but seriously, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Here's the specific challenge: Include an acrostic poem on your card. You know that cute little poem where each line uses a letter from a word to describe the word?


Pin It!

1 comment:

Kim Mc said...

oh so cute...but probably not going to be able to leave this comment :( Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at 365 Cards and hope you can come back to play!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!