CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 36 - I Quilt!

Today's challenge is called "I Quilt" because I've created something resembling a quilt pattern for you to follow in designing the background of your card. It doesn't have to be perfectly identical, but should stick somewhat closely to the original design.

Here's the pattern:
Here is my card:


Pin It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning, just stunning!!!!

TesaB said...

Ohhhh, this is beautiful! Wonderful colors and patterns on this quilt piece!

Rose said...

BEAUTIFUL!! and i love the little bunny stamp:)

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh, this is wonderful. love the papers and the images! Wowza! Thanks for playing with 365 Cards!

Shirley said...

Beanie, this is awesome. I hope I can find it when I have time to actually use the idea