CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

"The Stylish Blogger Award!!!"
As a recipient of this award I have to tell 8 things about myself and then pass the award on to eight other blogs that I find very "stylish"!

1.) I own show and breed Saint Bernards

2.) I love sleeping in the summer when someone is cutting grass

3.) I hated school. But wish I would have stayed in

4.) My husband and I have never been on a vacation together

5.) I love the Lifetime show Army Wives

6.) I have 2 beautiful headstrong daughters

7.) I lived in Hawaii for 2 years

8.) I need a better job

Ok, here's my 8 picks but there could be a lot more!!!

1.)  Monique Griffith
2.)  Stampin' When I Can    
3.)  Cooking With Cricut
4.)  Dollar Scrapbooking
5.)  PSP Crafting Gallery
6.)  Make The Cut
7.)  MoJo Monday
8.)  365 Cards
Hope you check out these great blogs and let them know I sent you their way!!!
Pin It!

No comments: