CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

So yesterday was Ocean and today is land

First off let me start by saying
Thank to those of you who have
left comments
and gave donations
I really appericiate it I spend many
hours doing these files.
I will see about saving them in SVG
as I have had several people ask
but it does take more time
Now on to the files

Brown Bear


Elephant





Lion



Monkey




Rino




Tiger




Zebra




Camel





Pin It!

7 comments:

happy2scrap56 said...

Thank you again Beanie
Lindacrew4

amber said...

Im glad you went back to making them in svg format. I was disappointed last week when i went to DL your wonder files and they were mtc only.
Thanks Amber

Laura said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. These animals are amazing. I really like the monkey one.

Trisha said...

Thank you for all these cute sea and land critters! (I use svg's, so also thank you for that!)

Kris said...

Thanks for the svg files -- appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [18 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the svgs, Beanie. What cute pages they will make!
Evelyn