CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Blog Hop Challenge

Here is my crop challenge for the blog hop
What I want is each person to make a shape card using there own shape (not the one I used)

I do have a prize for this challenge it will be a zip file
of 31 (one for each Hop day) random files I have made
For one lucky winner who post
a photo of their project in this thread!
(thread on MTC forum it will be posted tonight)



Pin It!

4 comments:

Esther W-B said...

This is sooo cute! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Thanks so much for making and sharing this file.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [07 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

amber said...

How can I change some of your MTC files to SVG? I love all of your files! Will be making a donation soon! Thanks, Amber