CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

To Donate

Would love it if you could donate a dollar or two but it is not necessary Thank You

Please note a lot of my older files have been removed. I'm sorry but I will not be re-releasing them. They are gone forever.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Wow has it really been since the 17th I posted last?

Here is my card for the cooking with cricut
design team challenge
I used the Cricut Expression 
with
To do a print and cut card.
I will have to say it is not my favorite card but it will do






Pin It!

2 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

Beanie, you did a great job, lovely card... I have not tried this print and cut with MTC... mhhh
I have to now.
Gaby~ CWCDT

Jen said...

Cute card, Beanie! Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

- Jennifer, CWCDT